Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome to My Blog Advocating For Peace!

Hello Friends and Curious People,

I am excited to finally get Empire of Peace published and this blog up and running. I have a million thoughts I would like to share with readers out there. I know a blog, by itself, isn't going to change the way the world views peace but am trusting that the ripple effect will have a significant impact on all of us. If one person reads ideas and messages that make sense and passes that along to one other person who has the opportunity to share with someone else and beyond, then this is all worth doing.

As long as we have hope that one day the global community will achieve peace then the possibility is still there. The day we lose hope is the day that the dream dies. So check back with my blog to read inspiring messages of Peace from fellow readers, and maybe even from me. Click to the right where it says "Subscribe to this blog". It will automatically send you a message every time I update the blog.

I look forward to seeing your comments and discussion. Peace is Possible! In the words of a young Russian-Spanish girl named Tanya Andrekov-Sanchez, "Look for peace and find me."

No comments:

Post a Comment